- Contactless & AccurateDozee's contactless ballistocardiography technique is proven to be 98.4% as accurate as medical grade devices
- Early Warning SystemCustomize alerts according to individual patient needs to have an early advantage during emergencies
- AI TechnologyDozee’s AI technology learns and grows with you converting measured vitals into readable and accessable reports
- Total SecurityWith Dozee’s hi-tech security system, you can ensure absolute confidentiality of your medical records and measured reports
Real-Time Patient Reports
news and insights
Dozee receives ISO certification for its QMS
Dozee raises Rs 71 cr in funding round led by ace techie Gokul Rajaram
NATCO cancer centre adopts Dozee’s RPM technology for cancer patients
Automating patient monitoring, early warning systems can save 144 lives for 100 connected beds: Study
- How it works?
Dozee works on the principles of ballistocardiography - the Dozee sensor sheet placed under your mattress captures the micro-vibrations that are emitted from the body through heartbeats, respiration cycle, and body movement. The data is sent to the secure cloud which converts it into meaningful bio-markers. The processed vitals information can be accessed on the SecureRPM applications.
- How accurate is this?
- Will Dozee increase alarm fatigue?